Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Lead the creation of account related documentation, such as proposals and contracts
- Serve as the main point-of-contact on all assigned projects
- Organize, schedule, and steer product-specific meetings
- Create and maintain project specific documents such as velocity charts and roadmaps
- Participate in discovery and strategy sessions with the client and internal team members, as needed
- Provide timely and technically accurate communication to clients on behalf of the production team
- Lead efforts to estimate and define engagement duration based on information provided by potential or existing clients
- Create stories for small, medium and large feature sets
- Lead story-point estimation sessions for all engagements under your management
- Lead sprint retrospectives, sprint planning, and tracking velocity of sprints towards releases
Crema participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.