Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Serve alongside all team members of Crema, attending and participating in team meetings as needed.
- Work with all Crema team members to stay current on UX and Technology trends and “think differently”.
- Responsible for contributing to the Master Production Schedule and providing resource capacity updates to all members during Sales & Operations planning meetings.
- Ensure accurate data entry and updating in our project management systems.
- Provide assistance on special projects, tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Research, share, and implement product management best practices in a consistent and holistic manner.
- Work closely with other members of the Production team(s) to conceptualize, design, and fully execute all projects at Crema.
- Work closely with the Production team to create a technical direction that is consistent and structured in a way that allows for efficient implementation.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Crema stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Serve as the main point-of-contact and overall account management lead on all assigned projects/clients. This includes, but is not limited to: drafting proposals and contracts, maintaining positive client relations, and looking beyond the work today for opportunities in the future.
- Draft project specific documents (e.g., proposals, velocity charts, roadmaps) for timely delivery to the Client.
- Serve as Scrum Master for all engagements under your management.
- Lead story-point estimation sessions for all engagements under your management.
- Lead sprint retrospectives, sprint planning, and tracking velocity of sprints towards releases.
- Participate in discovery and strategy sessions with the Client and internal team members as needed.
- Organize, schedule, and lead project meetings.
- Provide timely and technically accurate communication to Clients on behalf of the production team.
Crema participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.