Crema project managers are servant leaders responsible for ensuring that all client engagements are thoughtfully planned, that goals are effectively communicated between the client and production team, and that the final experience is professionally executed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Serve alongside all team members of Crema, attending and participating in team meetings as needed.
- Work closely with other members of the Production team to conceptualize, design, and fully execute all projects at Crema.
- Work closely with the Production team to create a technical direction that is consistent and structured in a way that allows for efficient implementation.
- Work with all Crema team members to stay current on UX and Technology trends and “think differently”.
- Research and implement project management best practices in a consistent and holistic manner.
- Responsible for contributing to the Master Production Schedule and providing resource capacity updates to all members during Sales & Operations planning meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Crema stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Draft project specific documents, proposals, and timelines for timely delivery to the Client.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for maintaining positive client relations.
- Serve as Scrum Master for all engagements under your management.
- Lead story-point estimation sessions for all engagements under your management.
- Lead sprint retrospectives, sprint planning, and tracking velocity of sprints towards releases.
- Participate in discovery and strategy sessions with the Client and internal team members as needed.
- Organize, schedule, and lead project meetings.
- Ensure accurate data entry and updating in our project management systems.
- Provide timely and technically accurate communication to Clients on behalf of the production team.
- Provide assistance on special projects, tasks, and other duties as assigned.
Crema participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.