After years of conversation with executive team members, we learned that leaders of product & innovation are often underserved in comparison to CEO's, CIO's, & CTO’s. They lack adequate community support. That's the core of why we believe the People of Product Leadership Circle should exist. This is a small, private event specifically for for C-suite or VP-level product and innovation leadership.
- Events are invite-only
- We meet regularly in person
- Events are free
- Share and learn from other leaders
- Continue dialogue between events (with discretion) for additional support
- Share product culture models that have been effective or ineffective at our organizations
- Create a safe and transparent space to learn from other product leaders
- Explore the challenges and opportunities coming in the future of product and innovation leadership
- Talk product shop and discuss how our product community gets better together
Participants are free to use all that is shared with each other, but we will not share the identity or affiliation of other participants outside the private conversations.
Want to join the next Leadership Circle?
All registrants will be reviewed before each event. We'd love to have you join us!