Crema App Developers create custom websites and applications on multiple platforms and for multiple views. They are highly creative, avid learners, and obsessed with delivering applications that provide the end-user with an exceptional user experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Serve alongside all team members of Crema, attending and participating in team meetings as directed.
- Work closely with other members of the Production team to conceptualize, develop, and fully execute all application projects at Crema.
- Work closely with the Production team to implement the best development direction for each project.
- Design and build advanced applications for multiple platforms. 5.Create solutions for features, bug fixes and enhancements.
- Troubleshoot application performance and security issues in production.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Crema stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Identify and provide levels of effort needed to complete all technical requirements for projects to project managers.
- Participate in discovery and strategy sessions with the Client and internal team members as directed. 10.Provide assistance on special projects, tasks, and other duties as assigned.
"Crema is an environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, excellence in craft, and professional development for each individual developer. I didn't know what I was missing until I joined - it's a great spot to learn and grow!"
- Knowledge of digital industry is essential.
- 3 – 5 years of experience developing web and/or mobile applications. Specifically, the applicant should have experience and proven success in the following areas:
b.Expert knowledge of MVC, Node.js, or similar application architecture.
c.Database relationships and modeling, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.
d.Implementation of internal and external API-driven features.
e.Understanding of multiple different application frameworks and their general strengths and weaknesses.
- Experience in UX Design is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with other Crema employees and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized and the ability to work under pressure from deadlines.
- Team-oriented and display a willingness to learn from others.
- Self-starter and willingness to jump in and hustle to get things done. 8.Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is a plus.
Meet our team
Application Developer Apprentice
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Ongoing learning and professional development
- Results-Based Culture with flexible work schedule
- Top-notch gear
- Professional AND casual environment
- Ever-flowing coffee
- Copious amounts of team events and outings