Crema App Developers create custom websites and applications on multiple platforms and for multiple views. They are highly creative, avid learners, and obsessed with delivering applications that provide the end-user with an exceptional user experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Serve alongside all team members of Crema, attending and participating in team meetings as directed.
- Work closely with other members of the Production team to conceptualize, develop, and fully execute all application projects at Crema.
- Work closely with the Production team to implement the best development direction for each project.
- Design and build advanced applications for multiple platforms.
- Create solutions for features, bug fixes and enhancements.
- Troubleshoot application performance and security issues in production.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Crema stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Identify and provide levels of effort needed to complete all technical requirements for projects to product managers.
- Participate in discovery and strategy sessions with the Client and internal team members as directed.
- Provide assistance on special projects, tasks, and other duties as assigned.
"Crema is an environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, excellence in craft, and professional development for each individual developer. I didn't know what I was missing until I joined - it's a great spot to learn and grow!"
- Knowledge of digital industry is essential.
- 3 – 5 years of experience developing web and/or mobile applications. Specifically, the applicant should have experience and proven success in the following areas:
b. Expert knowledge of MVC, Node.js, or similar application architecture.
c. Database relationships and modeling, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.
d. Implementation of internal and external API-driven features.
e. Understanding of multiple different application frameworks and their general strengths and weaknesses.
f. Test-driven development.
- Experience in UX Design is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with other Crema employees and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized and the ability to work under pressure from deadlines.
- Team-oriented and display a willingness to learn from others.
- Self-starter and willingness to jump in and hustle to get things done.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Ongoing learning and professional development
- Results-Based Culture with flexible work schedule
- Top-notch gear
- Professional AND casual environment
- Ever-flowing coffee
- Copious amounts of team events and outings