Crema App Developers create custom websites and applications on multiple platforms and for multiple views. They are highly creative, avid learners, and obsessed with delivering applications that provide the end-user with an exceptional user experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Serve alongside all team members of Crema, attending and participating in team meetings as directed.
- Work closely with other members of the Production team to conceptualize, develop, and fully execute all application projects at Crema.
- Work closely with the Production team to implement the best development direction for each project.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Crema stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Identify and provide levels of effort needed to complete all technical requirements for projects to project managers.
- Participate in discovery and strategy sessions with the Client and internal team members as directed.
- Provide assistance on special projects, tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Design and build advanced applications for multiple platforms.
- Create solutions for features, bug fixes and enhancements.
- Troubleshoot application performance and security issues in production.
Crema participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.