Crema Product Designers create custom websites and applications on multiple platforms and for multiple views. They are highly creative, avid learners, and obsessed with delivering applications and concepts that provide the end-user with an exception user experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Work closely with other members of the Production team to conceptualize, design, and fully execute all projects at Crema.
- Create designs, concepts, layouts, interfaces and an overall creative strategy that reflects our creative expertise while meeting the client’s goals.
- At times, conceptualize and design brand assets for Crema clients in conjunction with, or separate from, application projects.
- Work closely with the Production Team to create a visual experience that is consistent with, and structured in a way that allows for the most optimal user experience.
- Work with the Production team to review and continually improve the layout and style of web and mobile applications.
- Serve alongside all team members of Crema, attending and participating in team meetings as needed.
- Work closely with the Creative team to research and identify design best practices, stay current on design trends, and “think differently”.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Crema stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Identify and provide levels of effort needed to complete all creative requirements for projects to project managers.
- Participate in discovery and strategy sessions with the Client and internal team members as needed.
- Provide assistance on special projects, tasks, and other duties as assigned.
Crema participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.