Developing a Design System for a Healthcare Credentialing Product Suite
Founded in 2006, symplr is an industry leader in compliance and credentialing software solutions that help healthcare organizations mitigate risk and ensure compliance. They have a single mission: to make healthcare compliance and credentialing simpler for all constituents of the healthcare community. Over the last year, they acquired additional products and needed to unify their product experiences with the creation of a UI component library.
symplr and Crema collaborated to design & develop a UI component library for their Form Builder product. This included designing and developing essential UI components while considering any necessary UX changes within the Form Builder tool to allow for sustainable and unified development moving forward.
What sets symplr apart?
- Leads the industry in simple, easy-to-implement software and services for compliance and credentialing
- Provides a one stop shop for all accreditation and compliance needs
- Simplifies the credentialing process so that it’s the easiest part of their clients’ business
- Strategically aligned with industry partners, bringing increased value to clients
- Named on Deliotte’s Technology Fast 500 in 2018 as one of North America’s Fastest Growing Companies